The outdoors revitalize my being no matter the activity and even if only for a moment.
Being outdoors reminds me of what is most important; therefore, I long most days to be in the great outdoors.

Monday, September 29, 2008



Posted by Picasa
Well, here they are. Bart didn't want to forget about his camping trip with Vern and Griffin so he went ahead and paid the astronomical amount to salvage these pics off of his broken SD card. If you ask me, they were worth it. The area was beautiful and they all had a lot of fun. Hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

Griffin said...

yay! they are as cool as my wildest dreams hoped they ever could be in a thousand magical, majestic and beautiful life-affirming years from the day I was born to the day that it actually happened in and beyond into eternity etc.