The outdoors revitalize my being no matter the activity and even if only for a moment.
Being outdoors reminds me of what is most important; therefore, I long most days to be in the great outdoors.

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Hiking in Snow Canyon

A few weeks ago we stayed in St. George for a family reunion and we went hiking in Snow Canyon. It was really beautiful. I didn't think I would like the desert scenery so much, but there really is a lot of plant and animal life. Cubbies wanted to scale some rock faces despite having the proper equipment. He might be an adventuresome fellow when he gets older.

Here is Max. Showing, in sign language, how much more fun he had than everyone else. ;)




1 comment:

The Hanselmann Family said...

I wonder where he gets that sense of adventure from?? Hmmmm.. You guys are great!