The outdoors revitalize my being no matter the activity and even if only for a moment.
Being outdoors reminds me of what is most important; therefore, I long most days to be in the great outdoors.

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Utah Pheasant Hunting

Opening day of pheasant hunting season in Utah... Finally, I am back to bird hunting. Obviously its a lot like hunting birds in Iowa, except you don't see as many out here. So when I saw this one, I shot it pretty quick. I went all day and it was the first rooster that got up and flew. Caleb thought the tail feathers were pretty cool. The season only goes until the 16th of Nov. so I am hoping to go a couple of more times before its over. It's great exercise!




1 comment:

La Familia Mata said...

Nice bird. Season ended yesterday, did you make it out again?