The outdoors revitalize my being no matter the activity and even if only for a moment.
Being outdoors reminds me of what is most important; therefore, I long most days to be in the great outdoors.

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Jazz Swept in Series :( Thanks for the tickets Alpine!


My first NBA playoff game ever!  It would have been my 2nd, but I helped the boss pull off a prank on his family to keep the engagement of his daughter a secret- which left me missing out on Jazz tickets.  The prank went great though.  For this game, Jazz vs. Lakers- Zane, Nick, Mike, James and I got to go to the game.  We met early to do the traditional Crown Burger before the game.  The arena was so loud that most of the time my ears were ringing (yes, I know that means hearing damage).  Too bad they lost.  It was fun though!

No comments: