The outdoors revitalize my being no matter the activity and even if only for a moment.
Being outdoors reminds me of what is most important; therefore, I long most days to be in the great outdoors.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Fishing with my Step-Dad on the Logan River

 Chris, my Step-Dad battling the higher flows from run-off.
 A decent brown I landed.  He took the stone-fly.
 Chris picked up casting pretty quick.
 His confidence in the water grew pretty fast too.
 A very promising hole that produced nothing.
 I had two other fish hooked but was unable to land them.
 My Okuma rod (3-4 wt) and back side of reel.
 Front side of my Okuma rod and reel.
 A small waterfall running into the river.
 More of a waterfall.
Not bad for just phone pics.

1 comment:

Gilbert Rowley said...

Looks like you guys had a great trip.