The outdoors revitalize my being no matter the activity and even if only for a moment.
Being outdoors reminds me of what is most important; therefore, I long most days to be in the great outdoors.

Monday, October 3, 2011

Muzzleloader buck Muledeer hunt...

A pretty small 2 point, but "It'll eat good."(Boehme).  I took the shot from 81 yards away (range finder) while he was on the move.  I wasn't picky (obviously), I just wanted to get some meat in the freezer.
The hunting crew.  Shaun Boehme and I top right.  Duane Williams and I bottom right.  Thanks to them and John Hall who went hunting with me during the hunt.  Thanks also to the walk-in access landowner up in Richmond.  It was a fun morning.  Duane should of had  a nice 4 point.  I think just seeing it will keep Duane hunting for years to come.  During this hunt we saw lots of doe, grouse and turkeys.

No comments: